GE Healthcare CyDye? DIGE Fluor Minimal Dye Labeling Kits
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel. Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Minimal Labeling Kits contain size- and charge-matched fluorescent dyes specifically designed for detecting protein abundance differences in 2-D Fluorescence Difference Gel Electrophoresis using Ettan DIGE system.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25801065
- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy
All minimal dyes allow the labeling of 50µg protein per labeling reaction. Minimal Dye Labeling Kits contain 2nmol or 5nmol of each of the minimal dyes.
For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available.
|Blue, Green, Red|
|For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available, detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2D electrophoresis gel|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Minimal Labeling Kit|
|5nmol of each: Cy2, Cy3, and Cy5|
|5nM of CyDye DIGE Fluor minimal labeling kit (Cy2, Cy3 and Cy5)|
|-15° to -30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok