GE Healthcare GSTrap HP Columns
Use to provide high-resolution, one-step purifications of glutathione S-Transferase (GST) tagged proteins. GE Healthcare Life Sciences GSTrap HP Columns are prepacked with Glutathione Sepharose High Performance medium.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17528201
- One-step purification of GST-tagged proteins and other glutathione S-transferases or glutathione-dependent proteins
- Glutathione coupled to Sepharose High Performance media
- Column material: polypropylene
- May be used with syringe, peristaltic pump or chromatography system
- Purification process preserves antigenicity and function
- Available as 1mL and 5mL columns
- Average particle size: 34µm
- Ligand: Glutathione
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked 6% agarose
- Binding capacity: >7mg/mL
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|1 x 5mL|
|4° to 30°C|
|3 to 12|
|GSTrap HP column|
|1 x 5mL|
|4% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok