GE Healthcare His Mag Sepharose excel Chromatography Media
His Mag Sepharose excel magnetic beads are designed for small-scale purification and screening of histidine-tagged proteins secreted in eukaryotic cell culture.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17371221
Samples that usually cause stripping of metal ions can therefore be added to the medium with retained protein-binding capacity and without pretreatment.
- His Mag Sepharose excel is a magnetic IMAC medium precharged with nickel ions that are very strongly bound to a chelating ligand.
- The medium enables an efficient and simplified workflow for capture, purification, and reproducible screening of histidine-tagged proteins.
- Simplify small-scale purification and expression screening of histidine-tagged proteins secreted in eukaryotic cell culture.
- Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from samples that contain metal ion-stripping agents and save time and effort.
- Increase target protein yield and decrease degradation through reduced and simplified sample handling.
- Screen histidine-tagged proteins in parallel with high reproducibility and reliable results.
- Capture histidine-tagged protein from different sample volumes; from low to high milliliter scale.
- Simplify handling using visible and dense Sepharose-based magnetic beads.
- Proteins are expressed and secreted into cell culture supernatants from eukaryotic cells such as insect cells or Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells.
- The high density of the beads allows rapid capture by magnetic devices while the visibility of the beads ensures reliable collection of the bound histidine-tagged proteins during the purification procedure.
- The base matrix is based on Sepharose medium with magnetite incorporated.
- His Mag Sepharose is available as 10% medium slurry in three different pack sizes (2 x 1ml, 5 x 1ml, and 10 x 1ml) and can be used together with different test tubes and magnetic racks.
|Designed to simplify small-scale purification and screening of His-tagged Proteins_x000D_ secreted in eukaryotic cell culture, used for functional and structural studies research in academia, institutes and discovery Pharma|
|5 x 1mL|
|Highly cross-linked spherical Agarose including Magnetite|
|2 to 12|
|His Mag Sepharose Excel|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok