GE Healthcare HiScreen Phenyl FF (High Sub)
HiScreen Phenyl FF (high sub) columns are prepacked with Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) media. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28926988
- Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a well established, standard aromatic HIC medium for capture and intermediate purification requiring low to medium hydrophobicity.Two levels of substitution help find optimal selectivity and binding capacity for a given application.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization.
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening.
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height.
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption.
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok