Cytiva Sephadex™ LH-20
Use for molecular sizing of natural product such as steroid, terpenoid, lipid, low molecular weight peptide. Cytiva Life Sciences™Sephadex™ LH-20 is a liquid chromatography media useful to analytical and industrial scale for preparation of closely related molecular species.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 17009001
- Prepared for use in polar organic solvents and aqueous solvent mixtures
- Made from hydroxypropylated dextran beads that have been crosslinked to yield a polysaccharide network
- Hydrophilic and lipophilic dual nature of the matrix enables powerful chromatographic selectivity
- Batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Partical size dry: 18μ-111μm
- Fractionation range globular proteins: 4x103 to 5 x 103
- Stable in most aqueous and organic eluent systems
- Shelf life: 5years
- Autoclavable: 20 min at 121°C
- Flow Velocity <∽12cm/min
- pH stability working range: 2-13
Analytical and industrial scales for the preparation of closely related molecular species
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For fractionation of lipids, hormones, vitamins, and other small biomolecules in polar organic solvents and aqueous solvent mixtures|
|25-45 cm/h, pressure drop cm H2O/bed height=2, beh height 30 cm, 2.6 cm i.d.|
|Steroid, Terpenoid, Lipid, low molecular weight Peptide|
|Hydroxypropylated, cross-linked Dextran|
|Solid Spherical Bead|
|18 to 111μm in dry form|
|4 to 30°C|
|2 to 13|
Cytiva - formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Spend $25 or more on Cytiva products and get a welcome gift basket at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok