GE Healthcare Sepharose Fast Flow Cation Exchange Media
SP Sepharose Fast Flow is a sulphopropyl (SP) strong cation exchange chromatography resin for fast protein purification. CM Sepharose Fast Flow is a weak cation exchanger based on the well established Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, extensively used for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17071901
SP Sepharose Fast Flow uses the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange resin, which is well established in industrial downstream processing. The highly crosslinked agarose resin enables high flow rates and high productivity.
CM Sepharose Fast Flow is a weak cation exchanger based on the well established Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, extensively used for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications.
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads
- Part of Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform
- High chemical stability, allowing well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols
- Available in range of pre-packed process development tools
- Ligand: Sulphopropyl
- Ion Exchanger Type: Strong cation exchanger
- Ionic Capacity: 0.18 to 0.25mmol H+/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 70mg ribonuclease A/mL medium
- Ligand: Carboxymethyl
- Ion Exchanger Type: Weak cation exchanger
- Ionic Capacity: 0.09 to 0.13mmol Hl+/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 50mg ribonuclease A/mL medium
Used extensively for capture and intermediate purification of wide range of approved biopharmaceuticals
|0.09 to 0.13 mM Hl+/mL|
|50 mg Ribonuclease A/mL mediµm|
|For Preparative Protein Separations in Research and Industrial AppliCatIons, for Capture and Intermediate PurifiCatIon of Wide Range of Approved Biopharmaceuticals|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers: 1 M NaOH, 8 M Urea, 8 M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 70% Ethanol|
|4°C to 30°C|
|CM Sepharose fast flow media|
|Weak CatIon Exchanger|
|300 to 600 cm/Hoµr|
|45 - 165 µm|
|4 to 13|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok