Sartorius GoldLINE Electrodes
Superior stable results due to patented three chamber Iodine/Iodide metal-ion free reference system that lower temperature sensitivities and provides a metal ion free reference system ideal for Pharma and R&D grade application.
Manufacturer: Sartorius PYP282S
DescriptionUp your performance and accuracy with GoldLINE. The unique three-chamber reference system is more stable with a metal-free iodide/iodine reference system compared to our excellent Ag/AgCl reference system found in our PlatiumLINE series. GoldLINE not only offers unbeatable stability and faster response times but higher accuracy and precision. Accelerated performance is attributed to the advanced patented reference technologies and superior glass and reference materials & construction. The GoldLINE is a superior sensor that gives precise results allowing for independence from sample contamination with minimal temperature influences.
- GoldLINE electrodes have lower temperature sensitivity, reducing the drastic influences temperature variants can have on pH measurement, thus producing more precise results.
- Exchangeable bridge electrolyte enables one to match the internal electrolyte to their sample for better measurements.
- Speed and response time is quicker due to stability of reference exchange, system and damping of temperature influences and the reduction of metal or precipitant contamination that can occur with other electrodes.
Patented junction and three-chamber systems set sensors apart from the rest
- Reduce and eliminate metal ion contamination and chelation
- Minimizes damage to sensors elongating the life of the electrodes, saving time and money as well as increased productivity to mitigate faulty measurements
- A reliable and accurate measurement through automatic electrode recognition between sensor and meter
- Provide unique identification for each sensor for traceability
- Can be used on multiple instruments without having to recalibrate
- Stores the last calibration of the sensor
- Completes the documentation trail between sensor and meter for the highest GLP practices
- Electrode includes model, serial number with date, time and measurement values
Pharma Grade pH/ATC, TRIS Impervious, Glass Body, Liquid Filled 3M KCl, 3X Junction, Iodine/Iodide reference
Micro 5mm dia., pH/ATC, TRIS Impervious, Glass Body, Liquid Filled 3M KCl, 3X Junction, Iodine/Iodide-reference
Speartip pH/ATC Glass Body, 3x, Hole Junction, Polymer Filled
|3M KCl Potassium Chloride|
Benchtop Meters from Sartorius provide reliable results in applications from basic, everyday pH measurement to advanced professional meters that measure pH, ISE, DO, and Conductivity. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok