- Packaged in a wide variety of precut circles and sheets to fit Petri dishes and transfer/hybridization apparatus
- Also available in rolls for cutting custom-sized membranes
Reprobing, Charged Nylon (NP)
- Positively charged supported nylon membrane
- Withstands multiple reprobing won't curl, distort, shrink, crack, or tear
- High binding capacity (450µg/cm2)
- Use with both radioactive and nonradioactive probes, including chemiluminescent and biotinylated detection systems
Also available in 0.22µm pore size. Contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|For DNA, Southern Blots, hybridization, alkaline transfers, multiple reprobing and chemiluminescent|
|Nylon, Positively Charged|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok