Hamilton Microliter and Gastight Waters U6K HPLC Injection Valve Syringes
Designed for use in Waters U6K HPLC injection valves.
Manufacturer: Hamilton 81138
Syringes in this category are either Microliter 800 series or Gastight 1700 and 1800 series syringes.
- Microliter syringes have stainless steel plungers that are hand fitted to glass barrels and are designed for liquid sampling
- Gastight syringes have PTFE plunger tips that create tight connection between syringe barrel and plunger allowing for liquid or gas sampling
- Blunt needle point style: 3
- Syringe termination: removable needle (RN)
- Allows needles to seat at zero graduation mark of syringe
- Users can select needle gauge, length, and point style to optimize syringe for custom applications
- Allows for removable needle without increasing dead volume of syringe and can be used when there is risk of needle clogging
- Autoclavable when disassembled
- Repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life.
|Stainless Steel, Borosilicate Glass, PTFE|
|ISO 9001:2008, FDA|
|Designed for use in Waters U6K HPLC injection valves|
|Large removable needle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok