Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD™ Amino Analytical HPLC Columns, 1.9µm
Achieve good peak shape and sensitivity in weak anion exchange, reversed phase and normal phase modes with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Amino HPLC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 25702054630
Achieve excellent chromatographic separations in weak anion exchange, reversed phase and normal phase modes with Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD Amino HPLC columns. These columns, featuring a high-performance aminopropyl phase, provide outstanding peak shape and sensitivity and are available with a 1.9µm particle size for high speed, high efficiency separations.Excellent Chromatographic Properties in Three Modes:
- Retains anions and organic acids in weak anion exchange mode when used with common buffers and an organic modifier
- Excels for carbohydrate analysis in reversed phase mode
- Offers an alternative selectivity to silica columns in normal phase chromatography
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Hypersil™ Gold Amino|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok