Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Amino (NH2) Mixed Mode HPLC Column, 5 μm, 1 mm x 150 mm
Carbon Load: 2%; Pore Size: 175 Å; Column Phase: Reversed Phase, Normal Phase, Ion Exchange, HILIC
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 25705151030
Achieve excellent chromatographic separations in weak anion exchange, reversed phase and normal phase modes with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Amino Analytical HPLC Columns. These columns, featuring a high-performance aminopropyl phase, provide outstanding peak shape and sensitivity and are available with a 1.9μm particle size for high speed, high efficiency separations.
- Retains anions and organic acids in weak anion exchange mode when used with common buffers and an organic modifier
- Excels for carbohydrate analysis in reversed phase mode
- Offers an alternative selectivity to silica columns in normal phase chromatography
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|2 to 8|
|Reversed Phase, Normal Phase, Ion Exchange, HILIC|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok