The iBlotTransfer Stacks are disposable stacks that come in three varieties for different applications: iBlotGel Transfer Stacks have integrated PVDF or nitrocellulose transfer membranes to perform dry blotting of proteins; iBlot DNA Transfer Stacks have an integrated nylon transfer membrane to perform dry blotting of DNA, and iBlot Western Detection Stacks are used to perform Western detection on previously blotted nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes. Each iBlotTransfer Stack contains a copper electrode and appropriate cathode and anode buffers in the gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins or DNA.
- Composed of 100% pure nitrocellulose to provide high-quality transfer
- Compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling
- Bind proteins due to hydrophobic and electrostatic interactions
- Pore size: 0.2µm
- Protein binding capacity: 209µg/cm2
Transfer stack sizes
- The regular size (13 x 8.3cm) is used for all Novex midi-gel types (or equivalent) and E-PAGE 48 or 96 Gels
- The mini size (8 x 8cm) is used for all Novex mini-gels (or equivalent)
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok