Kemtec™ AP™ Chemistry Kits: Le Chatelier's Principle Featuring Ag+ reaction!
Students create and analyze four different equilibrium systems, allowing manipulation of a variety of stresses to show how systems respond by shifting in the direction that reduces stress.
Supplier: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 16113
Students vary temperature, alter the pH of a weak acid indicator, use silver ions to draw chloride from a complex ion by precipitation, and design a set of conditions for optimum yield. Students make predictions and test their hypotheses.
- Ideal for AP Chemistry, Chemistry II or Honors Chemistry
- Instructor's manual features background material, easy to follow stepwise protocols, assessment questions, sample data, and an answer key
- Experiments are readily adjustable to fit your lab periods
- Kit designed to exceed 2013 AP Next Generation National Standards
- Meets AP Science Practices 6 & 7
- Targets Grades: 10-14
- Accommodates 24 Students Working in Groups of two
Kemtec AP kits are compatible with optional data collection and simulations using TI-Nspire handhelds and software. Free activities can be found at www.fisheredu.com/TI.
|Meets new 2013 AP standards, meets AP science practices 6 and 7|
|10 to 14|
|50% v/v (1:1), 15mL Sulfuric Acid, 12M, 4mL Hydrochloric Acid, 50% v/v, 1:1 Hydrochloric Acid, 6M Sodium Hydroxide, 2M, 4mL Silver Nitrate, 400g Aluminum Potassium Sulfate, 25g Cobalt Chloride Hexahydrate, 650g Sodium Chloride, 0.1% w/v, 4mL Methyl Red, 4mL Bromthymol Blue Ind, ACS, 25g Sodium Nitrate|
|Le Chatelier'S Principle Featuring Ag+ Reaction! Chemistry Kit|
|For ap chemistry, chemistry ii or honors chemistry|
|24 Students (12 Groups)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok