Kemtec™ AP™ Chemistry Kits: Stoichiometry: Mole Ratio of an Unknown
This unique, hands-on lab shows students how to treat heat as a quantitative product, using continuous variation (Job's method).
Manufacturer: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 16107
The reagent combination used provides reliable results.
- Instructor's manual features background material, easy-to-follow stepwise protocols, assessment questions, sample data, modeled calculations, and an answer key
- Minimal prep time
- Easily adapted to shorter lab periods
- Suitable for Honors and AP chemistry
- Kit designed to exceed 2013 AP Next Generation National Standards
- Meets AP Science Practices 2, 3 & 5
- Targets Grades: 10-14
- Accomodates 24 Students Working in Groups of two
Kemtec AP kits are compatible with optional data collection and simulations using TI-Nspire handhelds and software. Free activities can be found at www.fisheredu.com/TI.
|Meets new 2013 AP standards, meets AP science practices 2, 3 and 5|
|To show students how to treat heat as a quantitative product, using continuous variation (job's method)|
|Mole Ratio Of An Unknown Stoichiometry Chemistry Kit|
|10 to 14|
|Two bottles citric acid anhydrous, 5.0n, 200ml two bottles sodium hydroxide|
|24 Students (12 Groups)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok