Kemtec™ Forensic Blood Spatter Kit
Examines how blood spatter plays a role in crime scene investigation.
Manufacturer: Kemtec 10550
Students determine how the height and angle of a blood drop impact the size and shape of a blood spatter, then use this information along with the sixteen general rules of spatter interpretation to analyze data.
- Experiments introduce techniques used by forensic specialists
- Test and understand basic principles and terminology
- Grades: 9 to 14
- Class size: 24 students
- Distance effect on blood spatter
- Identifying distance and angle of travel with blood spatter
- Investigating blood spatter with luminol
- Assembling a blood spatter chamber and experimenting with spatter (includes the 16 general rules of blood spatter interpretation and 37 investigative terminology terms)
- Creating a crime scene scenario
|Instructor manual, student data sheets for 5 experiments, MSDS, sixteen general rules of Blood spatter, thirty seven investigative terminology terms, Blood spatter test, large Paper clip, pipets, magnifying Glasses, protractors, measuring tape, filter Paper, Rubber bands, clip boards, clip boards, spray bottles, labels, Blood spatter chamber, dowel rods, hammer, striking platform, Paper for spatter, simulated Blood solution, simulated hemoglobin solution, luminol powder, Sodium Perborate, Sodium Carbonate|
|Blood Spatter Kit|
|Examines how blood spatter plays a role in crime scene investigation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok