DWK Life Sciences Kimble Color Comparison APHA Standard Tubes
High-quality glass test tubes that meet Federal and American Public Health Association (APHA) standards
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 45315100
- “Shadowless Bottom” feature allows for viewing with undistorted light
- Taller and more narrow with a longer scale length than earlier models
- All graduation lines and legends are durable white ceramic enamel
- Rings coincide with specific volumes of liquid
- Comes in sets of six unmatched tubes in 50mL and 100mL sizes
- Glass, nonsterile, autoclavable
Due to product restrictions, we cannot sell this product online. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000 or send an email to CS.WebEmail@thermofisher.com for assistance.
Designed from Federal Specification NNN-T-175, Type 1, Class 2 requirements. The 50mL size is specifically mentioned by APHA in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater.
|White ceramic enamel rings and legend|
|Graduated Ring Scale|
|NNN-T-175, USP, ASTM E 438, APHA|
|Used to fill with standard solution colors for visual color comparison with similar tubes containing solution sample|
|275 to 295mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok