Kimberly-Clark™ Kimtech™ G3 NxT Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Latex and silicone-free non-sterile cleanroom gloves for delicate applications. The slick finishing, with textured fingertips and static dissipative material, ensures dextrous contamination control.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark™ 62092
- The synthetic nitrile polymer material is designed for fit and reliability, with textured fingertips for improved grip and excellent water tightness that results in a low risk of pinholes.
- The gloves are ambidextrous and incorporate a beaded cuff for added strength and ease of donning
- Our non-sterile nitrile cleanroom gloves are latex, silicone, powder-free and manufactured without vulcanisation accelerators
- The absence of natural rubber latex and vulcanizing agents reduces the risk of TYPE I and TYPE IV glove-associated reactions, protecting the wearer as well as the application.
- Kimtech™ G3 NxT Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves keep hands comfortable and protected while ensuring that research applications can be carried out contamination-free.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional personal protective equipment is only intended for occupational workplace use and must be used in compliance with all applicable health and safety laws and standards in addition to all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
|EN ISO 21420:2020|
|PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, EN ISO 374-1 Type C Chemical Splash Protection, EN 374-4 Resistance to degradation by chemicals, EN ISO 374-5 Micro Organism and Virus Protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok