Labconco™ Protector™ Stainless-Steel Radioisotope Hoods, Deep
Provide protection from applications using radiochemicals.
Supplier: Labconco™ 120510020
Requires : Remote blowers, ductwork, base cabinets, adjustable height base stands
- Bypass airflow design
- Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings
- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Seamless Type 304 stainless-steel work surface with cupsink
- Supporting black enamel-coated hardboard work surface
- Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC
- Two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves and chrome-plated brass serrated hose connectors
- Pre-wired 115/230V electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- LED lighting
- 11 in. O.D. type 304 stainless-steel exhaust connection(s)
Air usage/static pressure with sash full open (at 100fpm)
- 4 ft. Model: 725cfm at 0.17 in.
- 5 ft. Model: 955cfm at 0.33 in.
- 6 ft. Model: 1180cfm at 0.50 in.
- 8 ft. Model: 1640cfm at 0.28 in.
Available in 4, 5, 6 and 8 ft. widths
UL 3101-1/61010-1, UL 1805
SEFA 1-2, NFPA 45-2000, ASTM™ E84-01, ASHRAE™ 110-95, ANSI™ Z9.5-1993, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok