Microflex NeoPro Chloroprene Powder-Free Exam Gloves
Provide manual dexterity and tactile sensitivity with reduced hand fatigue
Manufacturer: Microflex Corporation NPG888XS
Chloroprene construction offers better puncture resistance than latex. Provides unique protection against a variety of chemicals.
- Made of polychloroprene to provide the barrier of a synthetic glove with the comfort and fit of natural rubber latex
- Enhanced memory for extended comfort and fit
- Textured fingers ensure secure grip
- Beaded cuff provides easy donning and doffing
- Ambidextrous, nonsterile, single-use
- Length: 9.6 or 12 in. (24.4 or 30.5cm)
- Fingertip thickness: 5.1mil
- Spring green color
|ASTM D 3578|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok