Honeywell Miller Revolution Arc-Rated Harnesses
Protect from falls caused by electric arc flash and arc blast exposure
Manufacturer: Honeywell RKNARQC/UBK
- Kevlar/Nomex DualTech webbing has 10,000 lb. tensile strength; engineered with permanent fire-retardant properties
- Kevlar outer offers durability and fire resistance while Nomex inner gives greater comfort
- PivotLink design allows freedom of motion while cam buckles provide easy, two-finger adjustment
- Feature quick-connect chest and leg buckles, cam buckles, a self-contained label pack, web finials, a Kevlar web back D-ring, and an ErgoArmor back shield
- Leather insulators under all-metal hardware increase worker protection
- Bright red binding on every pad for easy identification
Universal size. Harnesses are rated to 400 lb. capacity.
Meet ASTM F887-05 arc-flash standard.
Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 (d); ANSI A10.32 and ANSI Z359-2007; ASTM&trade F887-13; CSA Z259.10 requirements.
|Arc-Rated Harness without Rescue Loops|
|Designed to protect workers from falls caused by electric arc-flash and arc-blast exposure|
|Meets ASTM F887-05 arc-flash standard; Meet OSHA and CSA requirements.|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber, Nomex™ aramid fibers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok