MSA™ GALAXY™ GX2 System Test Stand
Provides simple and intelligent testing and calibration of MSA gas detection
Supplier: MSA™ 10128625
Includes: Pre-configured plugs, barbs, fresh air filter, power supply with corresponding plug, spare parts kit (gas tubing, barbs and plugs), Ethernet cable (short cable for connection between test stands), and screen protector
Offers high performance as either a stand-alone unit or an integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of MSA's
ALTAIR Gas Detector fleet. Once any ALTAIR Family Gas Detector is placed within the GALAXY GX2 System, it can be tested, calibrated and charged automatically.
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to 10 instruments
- Optimized for use with MSA's XCell™ Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status0.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training
- Ethernet cable for connection between test stands
|Altair 5/5X Multigas Detector|
|4 Valve, Charging. Pre-configured plugs, barbs, fresh air filter, power supply with corresponding plug, spare parts kit (gas tubing, barbs and plugs), Ethernet cable (short cable for connection between test stands), and screen protector.|
|32°F to 104°F|
|Galaxy GX2 System Test Stand|
|Acrylonitrile Butadiene ABS|
|0°C to 40°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok