Stain, fix and handle fragile electrophoresis gels and membranes with less chance of damage than conventional methods. Thermo Scientific Nalgene Staining Boxes are equipped with a bottom drain allowing you to change solution without disturbing the box's other fragile contents. Boxes hold most size gels along with 500 to 750mL of liquid.
- Polymethylpentene box and polypropylene copolymer cover
- Useful over a -70° to +70°C (-94° to +158°F) temperature range
- Good chemical compatibility with acids, bases and select organic solvents for a versatile range of protocols
- LDPE plug in bottom for easy drainage of liquid with minimal handling of gel and provides a leakproof seal
- Plug won't interfere with cover or contents of boxes on a benchtop or shaker
- Stackable, with a handle on each end for safe, easy carrying
- Microwavable and easy to clean
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok