Eppendorf Scientific Excella E24/E24R Temperature-Controlled Benchtop Shakers
Incubating or refrigerated units accept vessels up to 2.8L
Manufacturer: Eppendorf M13520000
- Flask capacity: 10mL to 2.8L
- Shaking speed range: 50 to 400rpm
- Shaking orbit: 0.75 in. dia. (19mm)
- Digital keypad control and LED display for speed, run time, alarms and temperature
- Timer: 0.1 to 99.9 hours
- LED indicates temperature settings in 0.1°C increments
- Powerful UniCentric drive is counterbalanced for continuous-duty shaking over a wide range of speed
- Microprocessor feedback-control maintains precise shaking speed
- Large-capacity circulating fan distributes air evenly throughout chamber to ensure accurate temperature control and rapid thermal recovery
- Automatic shutoff when lid is opened
- Automatic restart with settings stored in memory
- Maintains speed even with unbalanced loads
- Visual and audible warning signals when speed deviates more than 5rpm, or temperature more than 1°C, from setpoint
- Dependable and affordable shakers for reproducible cell growth
- Available in four incubating and four refrigerated modelsall featuring a heavy-duty drive and cool-running motor for long life and quiet operation under heavier loads and higher speeds.
- Intuitive, spill-proof keypad allows easy input of parameters
- 0.56 in. (1.4cm) LED display shows running conditions and diagnostics (all models except E1)
- UniCentric drive and brushless DC motor ensure quiet, vibration-free operation
- Versatileuse same accessories as other New Brunswick Scientific shakers
Incubated Model E24
- Temperature Range: 7°C above ambient to 60°C
- Net weight: 135 lb. (61.2kg).
- Temperature Range: 15°C below ambient to 60°C
- Net weight: 180 lb. (81.6kg)
Dimensions, Platform: 18L x 18 in. W (46 x 46cm); Chamber: 20.25L x 21.5W x 14 in. H (51.4 x 54.6 x 35.8cm); Overall: 22L x 30W x 24 in. H (56 x 76.2 x 61cm). For 120V 60Hz; accessory platforms, trays and racks sold separately.
Service agreement available.
UL listed. CSA approved. CE marked.
Warranty and Services
Two years on parts and labor
|44.6 to 140°F|
|50 to 400rpm|
|20 to 80%|
|7 to 60°C|
|0.1 to 99.9 hr.|
|18 Flasks of 250 to 2800|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok