Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Shallow Well Standard Height Polypropylene Storage Microplates
Lower spending when storing compounds for small volume applications by using Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 384-Shallow Well Standard Height Polypropylene Microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 267462
Lower spending when storing compounds for small volume applications by using Thermo Scientific Nunc 384-Shallow Well Standard Height Polypropylene Microplates. Polypropylene is ideal for storage plates because it has a lower binding capacity to prevent proteins or DNA binding, and allows for complete sample recovery. Withstands temperatures from -80° to +121°C. Offered in a variety of colors to allow for quick identification of storage plates.Polypropylene is a low-binding and chemically resistant surface making this plate ideal for storage.
- Rounded wells are optimized for mixing and sample recovery
- Chemical resistant to DMSO
- Square rounded wells minimize wicking (capillary action)
- Natural plates for storage identification or storage colorimetric assays
- White plates for storage identification of luminescent assays
- Black plates for fluorescent assays
- Working volume range: 2 to 35µ/well
- No lid, 58µL volume per well
- Customized bar coding is available
|Polypropylene Storage & Sample Prep Plate|
|Certified RNase and DNase Free. ANSI Compliant.|
|2 to 35 μL|
|For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
|16 x 24|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.