Easily set up applications with even heat distribution for “smile”-free results with manual Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ Aluminum-Backed Sequencers.
- Floating aluminum heat sink reduces chance of plates cracking during runs.
- Upper buffer chamber (UBC) requires minimal buffer and is easily drained via inline drain port into removable bottle.
- Lower buffer chamber (LBC) is removable for simple buffer disposal.
- Side clamps press gel plates against gasket seated on UBC, applying even pressure across plate and forming a leak-proof seal resulting in flat, even banding patterns.
- Clamps slide over glass plates for easy setup and removal of gels.
- Removable LBC
- Heat sink
- Two side clamps
- Two blank glass plates
- Two notched glass plates
- Two sharktooth combs (78 teeth, 0.4mm thick)
- Well comb (40 well, 0.4mm thick)
- Two spacer sets (0.4mm)
- Adhesive temperature indicator
- UBC with removable drain bottle (with safety interlocking lid and attached power supply lead)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok