Eisco Peridotite Specimen (Igneous Rock)
For use in comparing with other igneous rocks, particularly as part of lessons on Bowen's reaction series. EISCO Peridotite Specimen (Igneous Rock) is iron-rich ultramafic rock, with chemistry that suggests genesis from point deep within crust.
$2.30 - $28.00
- Useful as classroom demonstration of what is believed to make up most of earth's mantle, far below crust
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- Contains abundant heavy elements such as iron and magnesium
- Large crystals indicate slow cooling in magma chamber
- Comes in clear labeled and barcoded bag for storage
|Comparing with other igneous rocks, particularly as part of lessons on Bowen's reaction series|
|Peridotite study specimen (Igneous Rock)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok