Thermo Scientific Phire Plant Direct PCR Master Mix
Amplify DNA directly from plant samples without prior DNA purification with Phire Plant Direct PCR Master Mix
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific F160L
Thermo Scientific Phire Plant Direct PCR Master Mix is designed to amplify DNA directly from plant samples. No DNA purification is required prior to PCR. The kit is based on Phire Hot Start II DNA Polymerase, a specially engineered enzyme with a DNA binding domain. The unique features of this DNA polymerase make it extremely robust and tolerant of many PCR inhibitors present in plant material like complex polysaccharides, polyphenols and others. Phire Plant Direct PCR Master Mix has been tested with leaves and seeds from a wide variety of plant species. The kit includes a complete set of optimized reagents, detailed protocols making it an ideal choice for amplification of plant DNA. When combined with Thermo Scientific Arktik Thermal Cycler, PCR protocols can be completed in as little as 40 minutes.Highlights
- Direct PCR - sample is added directly to PCR reaction, therefore there is no need for time-consuming and expensive DNA purification steps.
- Dilution & Storage protocol available - allows tens of PCR reactions from one tiny sample and allows re-testing
- Specially engineered Phire Hot Start II DNA polymerase - extremely short PCR protocol times
- Master Mix format with premixed gel loading dye - minimizes possibility of cross-contamination, reduces sample handling and allows direct loading on gel
- Transgene detection
- Knockout analysis
- 2x Phire Plant Direct PCR Master Mix
- Dilution Buffer
- Control Primer Mix (25 µM each)
- Water, nuclease- free
- O'GeneRuler Express DNA Ladder
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|500 x 50μL rxns|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok