Invitrogen Power Blotter Welcome Pack
Get rapid and efficient semi-dry protein transfer with the Invitrogen Power Blotter.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen PB0112
The Invitrogen™ Power Blotter System is designed specifically for rapid semi-dry transfer of proteins from polyacrylamide gels to nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes in 5 to 12 minutes. The Power Blotter features an integrated power supply optimized to enable consistent and high-efficiency protein transfer.
The Power Blotter achieves highly efficient transfer in 7 minutes when used with Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks or 10 minutes with the Power Blotter 1-Step Transfer Buffer. The instrument is also effective for standard 30- to 60-minute semi-dry transfer protocols based on traditional buffers.
- Efficient high transfer efficiency with a broad range of protein sizes compared to conventional semi-dry or wet (tank) transfer methods
- Fast5 to 12 minute transfer when used with Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks or Power Blotter 1-Step Transfer Buffer
- Integrated power supply seamless operation between control unit and cassette; no need for external power supply
- Easy-touch programming convenient pre-programmed transfer methods or create, save, and run customized transfer methods
- Flexible allows for simultaneous transfer
- Versatilecompatible with Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks, Pierce 1-Step Transfer Buffer for rapid blotting programs or Towbin transfer buffer for conventional semi-dry transfer methods
|Novex Bolt gels, NuPage Protein gels|
|• Power Blotter Station
• Power Blotter Cassette
• Power Blotter Select Transfer Stacks, nitrocellulose, regular-size
• Power Blotter Pre-cut Membranes and Filters, nitrocellulose, regular-size
• Power Blotter 1-Step Transfer Buffer
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok