Thermo Scientific™ Pre-Preserved Environmental Sample Containers
Save the time, tedium and chemical contact associated with diluting and aliquoting chemical preservatives by using our chemically-preserved sample containers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ P14040CEPPTTW
Simplify field preservation with Thermo Scientific™ Chemically-Preserved Environmental Sample Containers and enjoy peace of mind as well as convenience. Using certified containers and chemicals reduces the risk of container and preservative contamination. Let us save you the time, tedium and chemical contact associated with diluting and aliquoting chemical preservatives to prepare environmental sample container sets. Choose from our standard offering of chemically-preserved containers, or let us custom-create container/preservative combos according to your personal analytical needs.
- Standard Thermo Scientific Certified sample containers chemically-preserved with certified chemical preservatives for environmental sample analyses
- Packaged in compliance with the shipping requirements of 49 CFR Part 173.4 DOT Small Quantities Classification for highway and rail transport
Custom preserved containers available by special order:
- Choose a standard certified Thermo Scientific environmental sample container
- Choose a chemical from our standard chemical list
- Specify the volume and concentration of chemical to aliquot into each container
Products available only in the US
Certified sample containers dosed with chemical preservative; certificate of analysis for container and preservative, individually barcoded containers traceable to certs, sample analysis labels unattached for optional use, hazardous material compliant packaging. MSDS available upon request.
|Certified to meet the EPA Performance Based Specifications for volatile organic compounds; packaged|
|5 mL Methanol, tare weighed|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|0.125 in. Septa cap|
|Environmental Sample Container|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok