Sartorius Biohit Optifit Non-filtered Pipet Tips
Ensure perfect fitting and leak-tight seals on Sartorius pipets for maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. Sartorius Biohit Optifit Non-filtered Pipet Tips include color coded packaging to coordinate easily with the appropriate Sartorius Biohit pipet.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 790200
DescriptionEnsure perfect fitting and leak-tight sealing on Sartorius pipet for maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. The color coding of the tip trays enables you to easily find the matching color-coded Sartorius pipet.
- Manufactured in an ISO 8 certified cleanroom environment.
- Material used in tips, trays and racks (polypropylene) is 100% recyclable
- Fully autoclavable (121º, 20 min) racks can be reused with Refill Tips
- Air-tight plastic wrapping for maximal purity - wrapping is regular waste
- Flip-top boxes can be easily opened and closed using a single hand
- Color coding of the tip trays allows for easy matching with a suitable Biohit pipet
- RNase, DNase and endotoxin-free certified by lot number.
- New rack labels indicate tip volume, tip type, and lot number.
CE certified. Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
|Sartorius™ Biohit™ eLINE™, Sartorius™ Biohit™ mLINE™, Sartorius™ Biohit™ Picus, Sartorius™ Biohit™ Proline™ Plus|
|0.5 to 200μL|
|DNase, RNase, ATP, and Endotoxin Free|
|Autoclave at 121°C|
|CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485|
|Sartorius™ Biohit™ Picus|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok