Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters: 0.45µm
Ensure quality control in microbiological filtering. Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters, 0.45µm are single-packed membranes with colored grids for colony counting, particle testing and microscopy. The 0.45µm pore size is made in accordance with ISO 7704. Choose from two diameters and quantities in a range of filter/grid color combinations.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 1300647ACR
DescriptionSterile, individually packaged filters for strict quality control
- Pre-sterilized via gamma irradiation at 25kGray
- Ready-to-use to save preparatory time
- Avoids contamination of remaining filters in opened packs
- Filter identification and lot number are printed on each individual envelope
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 7704, ISO 7899-2, ISO 8199, ISO 9308-1 and EN 12780
- Each membrane is checked to ensure:
- It is not damaged in any way
- It is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal
- It is free of particles
- Each envelope has readable lettering
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable recovery rates for microorganisms
- Cellulose nitrate filters (mixed cellulose ester) combine high flow rates with optimal colony growth
- The various-colored grids divide the filtration area into squares and provide the best possible color contrast
- Enables easy and reliable counting and identification of colonies and particles
- Does not influence the growth of bacteria and micro-colonies
- 0.45µm filters are manufactured in accordance with ISO 7704 standards
- Available in 47 and 50mm (1.9 or 2.0 in.) diameters
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For colony count; sterility testing; particle count; microscopy|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok