SureTect™ Listeria Species PCR Assay
Rapidly detect Listeria species in food and environmental samples with the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria Species PCR Assay.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific A56842
Detect Listeria species simply, reliably and rapidly in even the most challenging food types with the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria Species PCR Assay, which incorporates optimized primer and probe components for highly-specific detection of Listeria species.
The assay is AOAC RI, AOAC-OMA and AFNOR (ISO 16140-2) :2016* validated for a broad range of foods and environmental samples for additional confidence in your results.
The SureTect System is an optimized solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform—giving you results you can trust.
The new SureTect assay format incorporates color coded plastics with orientation markings and breakable strip format, colored reagents and pierceable seals to enable an optimized workflow for maximum laboratory efficiency and productivity.
- Easy-to-use with single enrichment step and pre-dispensed reagents.
- Target specific-colored assay plastics
- Clearly oriented lysis and assay trays
- Color indicator in lysis reagent reducing possibility for human error
Fast and Flexible
- Optimized workflow delivers on-screen results in as little as 22 hours
- Maximum flexibility for operational efficiency
- Run all assays simultaneously in the same run
- Test up to 96 samples in each run
- Choice of pierceable seals or caps
- Detect multiple targets in the same run with universal PCR protocols across the range.
- Intuitive, user-friendly software delivers reliable results, with no subjective interpretation.
- Actionable data supports fast decisions in a complex product supply chain.
- IPC in every assay for complete confidence in results
The Thermo Scientific SureTect Listeria species PCR Assay Kit includes:
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 1 Tubes
- SureTect Lysis Reagent 2
- SureTect Proteinase K
- SureTect Listeria species PCR Assay Tubes
- Thermo Scientific 96 well pierceable seals
- SureTect PCR Caps
Enriched samples are pipetted into pre-filled Lysis tubes, along with Proteinase K and lysis reagent 2, before incubation to lyse any bacteria cells present in the sample and release their DNA into the solution. The lysate is then loaded into the SureTect Listeria monocytogenes PCR tube to re-hydrate the preloaded PCR pellet, which contains all the necessary components and reagents for PCR, including a probe, primers and DNA template for the internal amplification control (IAC).
The SureTect Listeria Species PCR Assay is validated on Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Food Safety Real-Time PCR System used with RapidFinder™ Analysis software v21.0 (or later) software or the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Food Safety 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument used with, and the run started using the RapidFinder™ Express Software v2.0 or later. After completing the run, interpreted results are clearly displayed and can be reported, stored, printed or downloaded as required.
|SureTect Listeria spp|
|Food & Beverage|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok