Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ aQ C18 Polar Endcapped HPLC Columns
Use for predictable HPLC separations of compounds in highly aqueous mobile phases.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 97305253030
Ensure consistent, predictable liquid chromatography (LC) separations of polar analytes using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ aQ Columns. High surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and deliver reproducible high-resolution separations. The polar end-capped C18 phase provides optimal retention of polar analytes and is fully compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- Polar end-capped C18 stationary phase enhances retention of polar analytes
- Polar end-capping allows use of 100% aqueous mobile phases without loss of performance or stability
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.