Thermo Scientific Syncronis Silica HPLC Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Syncronis Silica LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97002103030
Optimize the reproducibility of normal phase chromatographic separations using Thermo Scientific Syncronis Silica LC Columns. Highly pure, base-deactivated, high surface area silica media ensure robust, high-resolution separations of nonpolar and moderately polar organic compounds by normal phase chromatography. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis and quality control.Excellent Reproducibility in Normal Phase Chromatography
- Highest quality silica ensure consistent, predictable LC performance
- Exceptional Column-to-Column Consistency
- Manufactured, packed and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
Available in Three Particle Sizes
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations
- 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.