Thermo Scientific I-Chem Amber VOA Glass Vials with 0.060in. Septa
Optimized for automation, these vials feature a thinner septum that is easier to puncture, and is permanently bonded to the cap to prevent unseating during analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific T2460040
Optimized for automation, Thermo Scientific Amber VOA Vials with Septa Cap feature a thinner septum that is easier to puncture, and is permanently bonded to the cap to prevent unseating from the sealing surface when punctured during analysis. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber vial designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Amber color protects light-sensitive analytes from breakdown prior to analysis
- Available in the standard 40mL size
- Open-top white polypropylene cap bonded with 0.060in. thin PTFE-lined silicone septum
- Septum permanently bonded to the cap for secure sealing
- Optimized for use with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as certified vials and come with all the features of certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
|I-Chem 40mL Vial amber 0.060 in. bonded septum processed|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Cap with Bonded Septum|
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic an|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok