Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ TR-50MS GC Columns
Choose these mid-polarity columns for GC/MS applications.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260R142P
Thermo Scientific™ TRACE TR-50MS GC Columns are mid-polarity columns well-suited to GC/MS applications.
- Mid-polarity phase, 50% Phenyl polysilphenylene-siloxane
- Low-bleed decreases MS contamination
- Particularly useful for applications requiring a higher temperature and more polarity than a 5% phenyl column
- Column inertness results in minimal peak tailing and decreased breakdown of sensitive samples
- Similar to: OV-17, SP-2250, DB-17, DB-17ms, DB-17ht, BPX50, Rtx-50, SPB-50, HP-50+, HP-17, AT50, RSL-300, PE-17, CC-17, 007-17(MPS-50), SPB-17, ZB-50
- Drugs of Abuse
- EPA 604, 608, 8060, 8081
|Pharmaceuticals Analysis, GC/MS for Drugs of Abuse, GC/MS for EPA 604, 608, 8060, 8081, GC/MS for Pharmaceuticals|
|Trace™ TR-50 MS|
|30 m x 0.25 mm x 0.25 µm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.