Fisher Scientific TraceableLIVE Wi-Fi Datalogging Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers with Remote Notification
The simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to critical environments through a smart phone, tablet, or personal computer.
DescriptionUsing the TraceableLIVE app or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser allows the user to view current temperatures, control alarm parameters, view datalogging history, view and generate reports, and give other team members access to any TraceableLIVE equipment at any time.
- Monitor temperature and more either locally or remotely connect to existing Wi-Fi
- Alerts: temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Cloud-based data interface means no local software required; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive MOBILE PUSH / E-MAIL / TEXT notifications
- Unlimited scalability use TraceableLIVE in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
- Multiple point temperature calibration traceable to NIST
Includes certificate assuring accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI).
|1 Bottle & 1 Bullet™ probe|
|-50 to 60°C|
Fisher Scientific Traceable
Purchase any Fisher Scientific™ TraceableLIVE™ Device and receive a Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ SpatulaBalance™ at no cost.