Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-WaxMS B GC Columns
Identify basic analytes with high performance, sensitivity and reproducibility without derivatization or column priming.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260863100
Identify basic analytes with high performance, sensitivity, and reproducibility without derivatization or column priming using Thermo Scientific? TraceGOLD? TG-WaxMS B columns.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar, base-deactivated polyethylene glycol phase
- Reduced absorption and improved responsiveness for basic compounds
- Not suitable for use with water or alcohols
- Other basic compounds
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Essential oils
- Similar To:
- Carbowax Amine
- CP Wax51
|TraceGOLD™ TG-WAXMS B|
|40 - 220°C|
|1um thickness; 0.53mm ID; 60m length|