Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-WaxMT Metal GC Columns
Ensure excellent column-to-column reproducibility using the Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-WaxMT GC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 26M881540
Ensure excellent column-to-column reproducibility using the Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-WaxMT GC Columns.Engineered for Superior Column-to-Column Reproducibility
- Polar phase, polyethylene glycol
- Polar-deactivated surface tightly binds polymer for excellent thermal stability
- Resists oxidative damage, damage from strongly acidic or basic volatiles better than silicone solid phases
- Equivalent to USP G14, G15, G20 and G39 phases
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds
- Essential oils
- Xylene isomers
- EPA Method 603 for Acrolein/Acrylonitrile
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Essential oils
- Alternative Use:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- SUPELCOWAX 10
- CP-Wax 52 CB
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|G14, G15, G16, G20, G39|
|40 - 260°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok