IKA™ Tube Mill 100 Control
The Tube Mill 100 control is a batch mill with disposable grinding chambers. Eliminates possibility of cross-contamination and the effort of cleaning.
Supplier: IKA™ 20007145
The Tube Mill 100 control accommodates larger grinding chambers with a maximum volume of 100 mL (MT 100). The grinding chamber and cover are made of a transparent material so grinding tests can be observed at any time. The mill can be used for hard (Mohs hardness up to 5), dry and brittle materials. It is especially suitable for grinding seeds, such as corn and wheat. The mill will only start when the hood is closed, making it safe to use.
- Can be used for hard, dry, and brittle materials
- Especially suitable for grinding seeds such as corn and wheat
- Designed with protective, clear hood, which must be closed for the mill to operate
- Clear and multilingual OLED display (incl. error code display)
- Interval operation optional
- Infinitely variable speed
- Various operating modes
- Adjustable safety speed and time
- Programmable and storable test conditions
- Reproducible test results
- Touch keypad
|Tube Batch Mill|
|300 x 180 x 212 mm (11.8 x 7.1 x 8.3 in.)|
|5 sec. to 3 min.|
|ISB interface, touch keypad and 3 grinding chambers ( 1 x MT 40, 1 x MT 100, and 1 x MMT 40)|
|5000 to 25,000 rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok