Verso system achieves robust and sensitive reverse transcription through the combination of a high affinity RT enzyme, a unique RNA priming method, and an optimized buffering system. The Verso RT enzyme has high RNA template affinity and reduced RNase H activity, to transcribe even sections with high secondary structure. The included anchored oligo dT priming method further enhances sensitivity by increasing transcription efficiency, and the cDNA synthesis buffer has been optimized to achieve a full and diverse cDNA pool.
- Highly sensitive with a broad dynamic range: can reverse transcribe RNA from an input range of 1 pg to 1 µg
- Efficient RT reaction allows for 75% shorter protocol times (down to 30 minutes)
- Unique priming strategy for increased efficiency and broad template flexibility
- High affinity RT enzyme effectively transcribes through difficult RNA sequences
- Wide working temperature range (42 to 57°C) for success with GC-rich and other difficult templates
- Included RT Enhancer prevents genomic DNA carryover, eliminating the need for separate DNase I treatment
- RNase Inhibitor included
- Can be paired with any PCR Kit for complete 2-Step (q)RT-PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Verso 1-Step RT-PCR Master Mixes|
|RT Enzyme mix with RNase Inhibitor, 5X RT Buffer, Random Hexamers, Anchored Oligo dT, 20mM dNTPs, RT Enhancer. (For use in 2-Step RT-PCR applications to create a complete cDNA pool prior to PCR. Aliquots from this pool can be used in separate PCR assays|
|Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|2-step RT-PCR, Single stranded cDNA synthesis|
|cDNA Synthesis Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok