Cytiva Whatman™ Grade 597 Optima Qualitative Filter Papers
A standard Whatman™ grade filter paper for a variety of routine applications in food and beverage industries. Well-suited for determination of fat content in food or removal of carbon dioxide and turbidity from beverages such as beer.
$11.19 - $13.92
- Available in sheets, circles and pre-pleated formats
- Medium fast filtration rate
- Minimum 90% cellulose content
- Technical and scientific support from Cytiva
- These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
- Pre-pleated qualitative filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.