GE Healthcare Whatman High Purity Glass Microfiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles
Designed to fit most Soxhlet extraction units. Whatman High Purity Glass Microfiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles are made of 100% borosilicate glass microfiber. They are well-suited to pollution monitoring when analysis of hot and acidic gases is required.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 2814300
- Resistant to temperatures up to 500°C
- Binder-free, no chemical additives
- Designed to fit most commercially available Soxhlet extractors.
- Effective when used with solvents incompatible with cellulose materials
- Applications: analysis of hot and acidic gases during emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring, analysis of pesticide residues using Soxhlet extraction, determination of oil/fat content of foods, analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes>
|Soxhlet extraction units|
|Smoke stack gas monitoring, soxhlet extraction, analyzing pesticide residues, determining oil/fat content of foods, analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok