Whatman ME 25 Plain Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Facilitates the counting process and minimizes eye fatigue with color contrast between the surface and the colonies. Whatman ME 25 Plain Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes are characterized by a smooth and more uniform surface.
Manufacturer: Whatman 10401606
- Excellent contrast for easier particle detection.
- Offers a high degree of internal surface area for greater adsorption of product.
- Higher dirt loading capacity.
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability.
- No surfactants to contaminate samples.
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates.
|Cellulose Acetate and Cellulose Nitrate mix|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok