GE Healthcare Whatman Nuclepore Black Polycarbonate Membranes
Reduces background fluorescence in support of epifluorescence microscopy. Whatman Nuclepore Black Polycarbonate Membrane Filters improve visibility and help to distinguish microorganisms from other particulates.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 110657
- Smooth, gridded polycarbonate track-etched (PCTE) membrane surface efficiently supports microorganism enumeration in a standard plate count
- Extremely low nonspecific absorption
- Rapid standard plate count results
- Compatible with the direct epifluorescent microscopy filter technique (DEFT), which allows microorganisms to be counted directly on a filter
- DEFT can be conducted in under half an hour, sidestepping the standard > 24 hour process of incubating a microbial sample
- Microscopic membrane filters are made by track-etching (polycarbonate is bombarded with radiation and chemically treated to create sharp, uniform filter pores)
- Designed to trap microbes efficiently; more effective than other filter media for certain microorganisms
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Epifluorescence technique, potable ultrapure water food and dairy wine and clinical electronics|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok