GE Healthcare Whatman Nytran SuperCharge Membranes
Cast uniformly on both sides of a support matrix, providing excellent symmetry and allowing membranes to lie flat without curling
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10416296
Nytran SuPerCharge (SPC) Membrane
- Combines a very high positive charge and higher density of nylon per unit area to provide more sample binding sites
- Shows a very uniform pore size and pore distribution, leading to greater reproducibility or results across a membrane and from blot to blot
- Manufactured to allow both a high positive charge and extremely low background
- Binding capacity: >600µg/cm2
- Compatible with isotopic and nonisotopic detection
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|30cm x 3m|
|Suitable for isotopic and nonisotopic detection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok