GE Healthcare Whatman Protran Nitrocellulose Blotting Membranes: 0.45µm BA85 Protran Circles
100% pure nitrocellulose to ensure the highest binding capacity possible
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10401116
- Universal membrane suitable for Western, Southern, and Northern blotting
- Hydrophilic, so no prewetting with methanol is required
- High binding capacity and very low background for superior signal-to-noise ratios without stringent washing conditions
- Compatible with all common detection methods, including radioactive, colorimetric, fluorescent, and chemiluminescent
- Provide excellent shelf-life for proteinsproteins maintain molecular recognition activity for up to five years on Protran membranes
- Three pore sizes available0.45µm is ideal for larger molecular weight samples, 0.2µm ensures binding of samples below 20kDa, 0.1µm is used for molecules below 7kDa
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Suitable for radioactive, colorimetric, fluorescent, and chemiluminescent detection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok