GE Healthcare Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Circles
Covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids. Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1 Circles are widely used standard grade filter papers for routine applications with medium retention and flow rates.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10010155
These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials and for clarifying liquids.
- Particle Retention: >11µm
- Porosity: medium
- Filtration speed: ASTM, 40 sec.; Herzberg, 150 sec.
- Surface: smooth
- Separates precipitates such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate (hot) and calcium carbonate
- Used for soil analysis and seed testing procedures in the agricultural industry
- Used to separate solid foodstuffs from associated liquid or extract liquid in the food industry
- Atmospheric dust is collected from airflow and the stain-intensity measured
- Impregnated with a chromogenic reagent and color formation quantified by optical reflectance for gas detection
|For clarifying liquids. Used in qualitative analytical separations of precipitates such as lead sulphate; air pollution monitoring, gas detection, soil analysis|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok