Whatman Quantitative Filter Papers: Grade 542 Circles
Enables high retention of fine particles in chemically harsh conditions. Whatman Quantitative Filter Papers: Grade 542 Circles are well suited for use in capturing fine precipitates in applications such as metal determinations and hydroxide collection.
Manufacturer: Whatman 1542110
DescriptionWhatman hardened ashless quantitative filter papers are acid-hardened to give high wet strength and chemical resistance with extremely low ash content. They are suitable for a wide range of critical filtration procedures.
- High retention of fine precipitates in applications such as metal determinations and hydroxide collection
- Collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere
- Nominal particle retention rating of 2.7 µm
- Herzberg filtration speed of 2510 s
- Extremely low ash content (0.006% ash maximum)
|Gravimetric metal determinations. Retains fine particles under demanding conditions. Normal loading; high wet strength.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok