Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 50 Sheets
Enables strong retention for very fine crystalline precipitates. Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 50 Sheets withstand shredding, wet handling, and precipitate removal by scraping.
Manufacturer: Whatman 1450916
DescriptionHighly glazed, hardened filter paper
- Thinner filter design (average thickness 115 µm) than most Büchner filter papers
- Acid-treated for high wet-strength and chemical resistance
- Nominal particle retention of 2.7 µm
- Slow flow rates (Herzberg filtration speed 2685 s)
- High purity and low ash content (0.015% ash maximum)
- Compatible with Hirsch or Büchner funnels
|Hardened low ash|
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok